Several suggestions for printing mesh choose
1. mesh number ÷ wire diameter, the result bigger is better.
2. printing surface and substrate connecting area should be as small as possible.
3. In order to achieve resolution requirements, silk screen diameter and the width of the hole to meet a certain relationship.(for details, welcome to contact us for more information)
4. In order to meet the printing requirements, you need to consider the relationship between wire diameter and ultimate tension.(for details, welcome to contact us for more information)
5. Ink thickness and cover the desire thick ink, you should select thick mesh, hole large network (HD level).
6. The selection should be based on the substrate surface conditions, Screen material: surface or undulating surface to use a good elastic nylon mesh, absorbent surface should be selected for large ink screen; Rough surface with a low number of mesh; insulating surface to use in addition to static wire and so on.
7. Ink performance requirements: According to the performance of ink to select the appropriate ink screen.(for details, welcome to contact us for more information)