Stainless steel filter mesh features
Stainless steel filter mesh features
Stainless steel filter mesh element - stainless steel powder sintered filter element is made of stainless steel powder pressed by mold and then sintered at high temperature. It adopts its unique technology and through strict control of each step of production process (including powder particle distribution, forming and sintering), by adjusting the powder particle size. And the process conditions, so that a porous metal sintered filter element with a wide range of filtration precision can be produced.
Porous components of various shapes, structures, filtration precisions, different particle sizes and porosity can be produced according to user requirements, such as: cover, cap, sheet, tube, rod filter element, and various interfaces can be welded and bonded. It is a substitute for traditional filter paper, carbon rod, diatomaceous earth, polyethylene filter and various imported industrial and mining filters.
1) Stable shape, impact resistance and alternating load capacity are superior to other metal filter materials;
2) The pores are uniform and stable, the gas permeability is good, the pressure loss is small, the filtration precision is high, and the separation effect is stable in filtration performance;
3) Excellent mechanical strength, no need for additional frame support protection, simple installation and use, easy maintenance and good assembly.
4) It is easy to backflush, washable and regenerative. After repeated cleaning and regeneration, the filtration performance is restored by more than 90%, and the service life is long and the material utilization rate is high.
5) Anti-quick heat, anti-oxidation, anti-corrosion, suitable for high working temperature and thermal shock resistance, also suitable for use in high temperature, high pressure and strong corrosive environment; can be used in nitric acid, sulfuric acid, acetic acid, oxalic acid, phosphoric acid It is used in an environment of 5% hydrochloric acid, molten sodium, liquid hydrogen, liquid nitrogen, hydrogen sulfide, acetylene, water vapor, hydrogen, gas, carbon dioxide gas, and the like.
6) It can effectively remove suspended solids and particles, etc., with excellent filtration precision and good purification effect.
Due to the many advantages of porous metal powder sintered materials, such products are widely used:
1) Silencing, flame blocking, heat resistance, manufacturing of porous electrodes, gas buffering, sweating and divergent cooling and antifreeze devices, etc.
2) Dedusting, sterilizing and degreasing of various gases and vapors; ammonia, ammonia, chlorine, fluorine gas filtration, polyester filtration; methanol, benzene and other organic solvent filtration; sewage filtration, lye filtration, dyes, inks Industrial filtration of chemical products such as paraffin and sulphur;
3) Filtration of petroleum, chemical, high temperature gas and liquid; hydraulic oil, fuel oil filtration, natural gas filtration, steam, high temperature gas filtration oilfield water injection filtration;
4) Protein filtration, crude filtration and fine filtration of liquids such as liquids and foods, oils, beverages, mineral water, etc., gas-liquid filtration and separation in the fields of medicine, beverage, food, environmentally friendly fermentation, etc.
5) catalytic reaction, filtration and recovery of the catalyst;
6) Purification of high-temperature flue gas in metallurgical industry; recovery of dust in tail gas of solid boiling bed; thermal power generation, dust and tail gas purification in nuclear power generation industry.
7) It is especially suitable for occasions where the uniformity of fluid distribution and homogenization treatment is high.
8) It is also widely used in solid-liquid, gas-solid, gas-liquid separation and other fields in pneumatic components, petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, aviation, electronics, electric power, pharmaceutical, environmental protection, atomic energy, nuclear industry, natural gas, refractory materials, fire fighting equipment, etc. Purification. Such as: desalination, sewage treatment and transformer oil, lubricating oil, fuel oil and other oils, organic solutions, inorganic solutions, liquid medicine, beverages and other liquid coarse and fine filtration.