Stainless Steel Woven Mesh Filter
MAISHI MFG. GROUP metal woven cloth filter is woven by different weave types and materials to suit the market requirements. The common weave types include plain dutch & twill dutch. The former is designed for high flow and the latter for fine filtration. Apart from these two types, custom types are available such as reverse dutch weave & twill weave.
Stainless steel filter mesh is the most popular item for its good properties in resisting high temperatures, corrosion and deformation. Other materials are possible including galvanized steel, copper and other alloy steels.
Custom Wire Mesh Filter is supplied for your special requirements like special material, weave types, dimensions and shapes. Bespoke mesh filter is one of MAISHI MFG. GROUP advantages in servicing our clients.
· Item: woven wire mesh filter.
· Material: stainless steel 316, 304 and other alloy steels.
· Weave Type: twill dutch, plain dutch.
· Wire Edge: woven edge (for wire cloth in rolls or disc without rims).
· Elements: disc, circular ring, cylinder, basket, cone, oval, dome and bespoke shapes.
Features & benefits:
· Precise aperture for filtration.
· Extremely high temperature.
· Excellent corrosion resistance.
· Washable, reusable & durable.
· Any bespoke shape available.
· Food & Beverage.
· Paper Making.
· Petroleum & Chemical Industry.
· Plastic & Rubber Reclamation.
· Oil & Gas Filtration.
· Hydraulic Filtration.
MAISHI MFG. GROUP stainless steel mesh filter
MAISHI MFG. GROUP stainless steel mesh filter products