Weaving methods of stainless steel wire mesh
1. Stainless steel woven mesh plain weave: each warp yarn crosses up and down in each weft thread, the diameter of the thread is the same as that of the weft, and the warp and weft are weaved at a 90 degree angle.
2. Stainless steel woven mesh type mesh twill weave: each weave crosses up and down every two wefts, and each weft crosses the weaving method of crossing each of the two straight wires.
3. Stainless steel woven mesh double-wire Dutch weave: This weave is very similar to twill Dutch weave, with two weft threads that can be closely attached to the warp. This kind of silk cloth is mostly used to filter micron-level filtration.
4. Stainless steel woven mesh five-heddle weaving: This woven warp and weft are not made of monofilament but are woven with several separate wires. This weaving is to provide a stronger and stronger stainless steel wire cloth on the basis of twill weave.
5. Stainless steel woven mesh twill weave: Each warp yarn crosses up and down every two weft wires, and each weft wire crosses the weave pattern of each of the two weft wires.
6. Stainless steel woven wire mesh dense weave: The diameter of the warp and weft are different, and the number of meshes is different. The characteristics are thin weft, fine weft. The warp direction is the warp direction and the weft yarn is the width direction. The dense mesh is divided into a mat mesh weave and a mat mesh weave.