Characteristics And Environment Of Stainless Steel Filter Mesh
Stainless Steel Filter Mesh
The features of stainless steel filter mesh
1) It has high temperature resistance: it can withstand a high temperature of about 480.
2) Simple cleaning: The single-layer filter material has the characteristics of simple cleaning, especially suitable for backwashing.
3) Corrosion resistance: stainless steel raw materials themselves have high corrosion resistance and wear resistance.
4) High strength: high-quality materials have high pressure resistance and can withstand large working strength.
5) Easy to process: high-quality materials can be done well in cutting, bending, stretching, welding and other procedures.
6) The filtration effect is very stable: high-quality raw materials are selected in the process of production, so that it is not easily deformed during use.
The application environment of stainless steel filter mesh
The stainless steel filter can be etched or stamped, welded into a sheet, cylindrical, and mounted on a machine for filtering oil, water, food and beverage, liquid medicine, chemicals, and the like.
1) It is used for screening and filtration under acid and alkali environmental conditions. The petroleum industry is used as mud net, chemical chemical fiber industry, as sieve screen and electroplating industry as pickling net.
2) Used in mining, petroleum, chemical, food, pharmaceutical, machinery manufacturing and other industries.
3) For air conditioners, range hoods, air filters, dehumidifiers, etc.;
4) Requirements for filtration, dust removal and separation in various environments
Hope this article can help people to know stainless steel filter mesh well.