304 stainless steel wire mesh manufacturer introduction
Hebei Maishi is a manufacturer of 304 stainless steel wire mesh products. 304 plain stainless steel wire mesh so-called plain weave: each warp yarn crosses up and down each weft wire, the diameter of the wire is the same as the weft wire, and the warp and weft are knitted at a 90 degree angle. The plain weave mesh is more square and the mesh size is uniform.
304 plain stainless steel wire mesh weaving method: plain weave, twill weave, dense weave, mat twill weave, double silk Dutch weave, five-weed weave.
1. Plain weave: Each warp yarn crosses up and down through each weft thread. The diameter of the warp and the weft are the same, and the warp and weft are weaved at a 90 degree angle.
2. Dense weave: The diameter of the warp and weft are different, and the number of meshes is different. The characteristics are thin weft and fine weft. The warp direction is the warp direction and the weft yarn is the width direction. The dense mesh is divided into a mat type mesh plain weave and a mat type net twill weave.
3. Twill weave: A weaving method in which each warp yarn crosses up and down every two weft yarns, and each weft thread crosses every two straight threads.
4. Mat type twill weave: a weaving method in which each of the wefts passes through every two wefts, and each weft crosses up and down every two straight wires.
5. Double-filament Dutch weave: This weave is very similar to the twill Dutch weave, with two weft threads that can be closely attached to the warp. This kind of silk cloth is mostly used to filter micron-level filtration.
Several kinds of weaving methods introduced by 304 stainless steel wire mesh manufacturers are the above, each of which has its own characteristics. But please remember that the stainless steel wire mesh weave looks pretty neat. There is definitely no good quality in the arrangement of the holes.