Woven wire mesh: Plain weave or Twill weave
The warp wire, which establishes the length of the wire cloth passes over one and under one weft wire. Weft wire, which parallels to the width passes over one and under one warp wire. The diameter of warp wires and weft wires is same.The most common type of weave for wire cloth with a rectangular opening. Due to its accurate and robust opening it is commonly used for screening and classifying.
MAISHI MFG. GROUP plain weave mesh http://www.cnmaishi.com/products/1.html
The twill weave:
Each weft wire of the twill weave woven wire cloth passes over two and under two warp wires and each warp wire passes over and under two weft wires. The wire diameter for warp wire and weft wire is mostly the same.Commonly used if with a given opening a thicker wire has to be used or if the cloth has to be flexible for deep-drawing. A change of the twill's direction will result in a more robust herringbone pattern.
MAISHI MFG. GROUP plain weave mesh http://www.cnmaishi.com/products/3.html
Compared with plain weave, the twill weave woven wire cloth is better in below aspects.
· Square aperture, which has higher open areas.
· The density of the twill woven wire cloth is bigger than the plain weave woven wire cloth.
· The filter performance is more excellent than the plain weave.
· The tensile is higher than the plain weave woven wire cloth.
· It has better wear life than the plain weave woven wire cloth.