Flaws Of Stainless Steel Wire Mesh
The main flaws of stainless steel wire mesh are as follows:
1) Fork, hole (more than three broken);
2) Half-cut weft (length greater than 50mm;
3) The mesh surface is uneven;
4) Rare channel;
5) partial wrinkles, creases, ripples;
6) Mild scrolling;
7) Mild web skew;
8) Large jumper (length greater than 10mm)
9) Large loose wire, double wire, parallel wire (length greater than 30mm), flounced or waved edge. General defects are: broken wires, wobbling, nostrils, loose lines, small jumpers, wrong weaving, slight unevenness of the mesh surface, slight rolling, oily spots, small debris, light wavy edges, etc. . The number of general defects can not exceed 5 square meters.
Major flaws of stainless steel wire mesh mainly refer to:
(1) The warp and weft yarns are loosely dislocated; the warp and weft yarns are loosely displaced.
(2) serious warping, the mesh is greater than or equal to 0.18mm, the natural curl diameter of the 1m long net surface is less than 80mm, the net hole is less than 0.18mm, the natural curl diameter of the 1m long net surface is less than 60mm, and it shall be judged as unqualified;
(3) The wire mesh is severely skewed. The mesh width of the weaving mesh is not perpendicular to the latitude and longitude of the web is greater than 4 degrees;
(4) a large area of multiple creases;
(5) Extra large meshes between the radials exceed the tolerances;
(6) Large area density is poor;
(7) large-area run-in, uneven mesh surface;
(8) The diameters of the warp and weft yarns are seriously bad;
(9) holes, half wefts, and larger forks;
(10) The serious color difference in a large area is uneven and the mechanical damage is serious.
Hope this article will give you a deeper understanding of the flaws of stainless steel wire mesh.