How to reduce the breaking rate of 304 stainless steel wire mesh
1. In the course of application, if the lubricant is not changed periodically, it will also lead to disconnection. Due to the local flow of particles falling during the drawing process, the flow breaks down in the compression zone of the production model. So be sure to periodically change the lubricant.
2. If the take-up reel is twisted, it will cause a break. When starting to walk on the basis of the tanning system, it is sometimes necessary to wind several lines on the constant speed wheel. It is important to take the reins seriously and not thread them.
In the drawing process of 304 stainless steel wire mesh, there are also many factors that can cause wire breakage. The specific influencing factors are as follows:
3. Because there are many minor problems in the domestic production of model materials until now, it is easy to crack and block in the drawing process. This phenomenon will lead to disconnection. The solution is to periodically remove the completed production model for inspection, repair, and then put it into use.
1. If the production model is incorrectly used on the machine, the ratio of normal compression ratio will be disordered, resulting in disconnection. So be sure to make the production model completely accurate. If you pass the long compression area too small or short, it will lead to disconnection. The solution is to complete the internal structure of the production model so that it can be used after it is repaired.
2. During the operation of the machine, it is not possible to cut off water or cut off the oil, otherwise it will lead to disconnection. The solution is to ensure that each production model is equipped with a lubricating agent to protect its cooling and lubricating oil effect. Otherwise, the production model will run at a large aperture in an instant, and the compression ratio will cause a line break due to misalignment.
No matter which process, as long as you can pay attention to the above reasons, you will be able to reduce the 304 wire mesh wire breaking rate. In the production process, emphasis is placed on optimizing the production process to prevent pull-off phenomena caused by unsatisfactory factors, thus improving the performance of the 304 stainless steel wire mesh.