Stainless steel net for papermaking
stainless steel net is one of the material for papermaking. MAISHI WIRE MESH MANUFACTURE GROUP is a professional stainless steel mesh manufacturer. Now let's talk about the stainless steel net in papermaking industry.
1. Concept: The papermaking mesh can be divided to stainless steel net, copper mesh or polyester monofilament or nylon mesh. The papermaking mesh is the accessory on the paper machine. It is the most important medium for paper forming and dewatering on the paper machine. It plays a vital role in the quality of the paper. It is a consumable equipment used for papermaking dewatering in the papermaking industry.
2. Material: phosphor bronze wire, tin bronze wire, brass wire, stainless steel wire, polyester wire, etc.
3. Weaving: plain weave, twill weave; mesh holes with square holes and rectangular holes.
4. Classification: According to the different materials, it can be divided into copper mesh papermaking, stainless steel mesh papermaking, plastic net papermaking, polyester forming papermaking net, papermaking felt, papermaking netting and so on. Polyester forming paper nets can be further divided into the following categories:
(1) According to weaving, it is divided into three comprehensive, four comprehensive, five comprehensive, seven comprehensive, eight comprehensive:
(2) According to the type, it can be divided into single-layer network and double-layer network:
(3) According to the state of use, it can be divided into an endless network and a terminal network.
5. Features: It has good corrosion resistance, wear resistance and water filtration performance. The smaller the mesh, the larger the mesh and the better the drainage performance. The papermaking net has good wear resistance, convenient use, low cost, convenient replacement, easy cleaning and long service life.
6. Uses: Generally used in the round and long net of the paper industry, as well as screening and filtration in other industrial sectors. In the paper mill, the papermaking net is installed in the wire section of the paper machine to allow the aqueous suspension of the pulp to be initially dewatered to form a wet sheet.
If you need stainless steel net for papermaking, please contact MAISHI WIRE MESH MANUFACTURE GROUP.